Sunday, August 17, 2008

My Family - A Brief Overview



So I am finally joining the world of blogging. After several attempts to find old friends through places such as Myspace and Facebook I have realized that blogging is the place to find them. I look forward to finding old friends, catching up, and keeping in touch.

Our little family stared August 28, 2003. Andrew and I met at the Ritz-Carlton, Lake Las Vegas in Henderson, Nevada. He was working security for the hotel. My brother Dennis, who was working with Andrew at the time, introduced us and the rest is history. We were married two months later at my parents home in Henderson. Less than a year later our daughter Natalie came along and then a year after that we had our son Tyler. Shortly after we were married, we moved to Rockford, Illinois to be near Andrews family. It was there that were were finally sealed in the Chicago, Illinois temple. A year after we moved to Illinois we moved back to Nevada.




Andrew is working for the Ritz-Carlton, Lake Las Vegas as a security supervisor. I am a partner in my dad's business, Small Business Resource Center. I work part-time as a QuickBooks Consultant. We live in a tiny townhouse with my sister Bonnie and are eagerly awaiting our first home purchase.

So that's a little about us.






5 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

Debra, Yeah I am so glad you have a blog. You will love it, they are fun, and its so fun to keep intouch with people who you don't see too often. We are doing good. Can't wait to see more pictures, your kids are growing up so fast, i miss that cute little natalie! Tell her Sister Clark said hello!

Michael Hock said...

Debra, It's great to see how you are doing! It looks like your doing great, your kids sure are cute. These blogs are fun, it's great to see what old friends are up to.

Britain said...

Found your link through a comment on Heidi's blog. That is seriously one of the cutest family pictures I have seen. Welcome to the addictive world of blogging!

Jana said...

Debra, blogs are so much fun...I find I spend WAY too much time on the "puter" as Gideon calls it.

What cute pictures of Natalie and Tyler!

MeiLani and Michael said...

Debra, Thanks for the post! Your family is BEAUTIFUL! Goodness, that is the cutest picture of your little boy all dressed up with hair combed and his little cast shining through! So you live in Henderson. I have a sister in Green Valley. Next time we go visit we will have to come say hi to you guys too!

Thanks again for the post!