Friday, September 26, 2008

You're A Genius!

Oh the things kids say! Tyler just picked up a new phrase. I'm not exactly sure where he got it from but it is so funny to hear him say it. We were driving to my mom's the other day and we drove past the doctor's office where I take them. I had just taken Tyler the week before to the doctor for his immunization shots. When we drove past the doctor's office, he says, "Mom, you'r'e a genius for taking me to the doctors!" I just started laughing! Now he says it all the time - whenever I do something that he likes. "Thanks Mom, you're a genius!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. I'm jealous. Haven just told me today that Eric is smarter than I am.

~~Heidi~~ said...

now that is cute!! Kids are seriously so smart! I love how they come up with things.

Trisha said...

That is so funny, kids say the funniest things.

The Ellis Fam said...

i used to be a nanny for a family in alpine. they are like family to me now. but once i had the kids out and we were parking. well there was a parking curb in front that i didn't mean to bump. once i did the little boy told me that it was so fun and he wanted me to do it again. after that he told his mom how i make everything so fun. i love kids.

Mike and Lisa said...

Debra! This is so fun! I found Caroline, now you and Trisha and Kirsten...the world of blogging is so great! This is Lisa (Pack) by the way. Looks like you guys are doing pretty good! I'll be stocking you more regularly now that know you have a blog!! ha ha..you can look at ours too it's lisanmike.blogspot.com