Monday, October 27, 2008

Trunk-or-Treat / Halloween Party

Okay so we had a little Halloween Party for the kids at my sister Daisy's house last week and it was pretty fun. We had pizza and the kids decorated pillow cases for trick-or-treating and played some games. The kids had a really good time, as you can see!!

Natalie had falled asleep in the car on the way over so her hair was all messed up - and the red eyeon my camera was acting up so some of these pictures look pretty scary!!


I know....YIKES!!! Andy did NOT like my costume - he said I looked like Kathy Griffin. Eeek - what was I thinking?!


Tyler was sick of wearing his costume after about 10 minutes. Punk.


We also had our ward Trunk-or-Treat the next day. Of course the kids loved that - what could be better than getting candy for dressing up?!


1 comment:

~~Heidi~~ said...

they look so cute, and so do you guys!! I love your RED hair!!!