Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Primary Program

Last Sunday was our Primary Program and all the kids did such a great job! I was so proud of Natalie - she had her part memorized and spoke nice and loud into the microphone! She sure isn't shy being in front of a large group of people. I had to sit on the stand with some of the kids and Andy sat with Tyler in the pews. Apparently Tyler was the best that he has ever been in Sacrament Meeting! He loved seeing Natalie sitting up front; and because Natalie was sitting right in the front he could easily see her. She had been so excited about the Primary Program and being able to say her part. She also learned all the songs so well and knew just about all the words. We would sing them in the car when we drive to the store and to my mom's house. She even learned the sign language to "I Am A Child of God." She is so smart! I am so proud of my little girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Natalie is so cute. I love her voice. Haven had her part memorized as well but chickened out when she got up there. Here is a comment I heard (I couldn't see Haven at all but apparently others could), "Haven kept pulling her dress up over her head and even scratched her belly a couple of times. And there was Natalie, sitting next to her with her legs crossed like a little lady." Oh well.

~~Heidi~~ said...

that is so cute. I love the primary program, its always the best sacrament meeting.

Britain said...

Natalie did so great! I just love her. We can't wait for the next little batch of Sunbeams to come in. Tyler will be great too.

The Ellis Fam said...

that's so sweet. ilove primary programs. way to go in helping her get ready.