Saturday, November 22, 2008

Crazy 8 Tag

Thanks Caroline...I don't think I've been tagged before, maybe, but I guess I can do one as well.

8 TV shows I watch

1. The Office
2. Heroes
3. CSI (Las Vegas)
4. Burn Notice
5. NCIS
6. Anything on Discovery Channel
7. Anything on Food Network
8. Anything on Disney Channel


8 Restaurants I like

1. Chevy's
2. Chilies
3. Applebees
4. Olive Garden
5. The Original Pancake House
6. In-N-Out
7. Taco Bell
8. Denny's


8 things that happened yesterday

1. Went to see Twilight
2. Went Christmas shopping
3. Bought a Christmas Tree
4. Decorated said tree with the kids (no I did not put the kids on the tree, rather they helped me and Andy decorate it)
5. Went out to dinner with my husband, sister Daisy, and her husband Mike
6. Saw Wall-E for the first time
7. Just about had a heart attack when the TV in my bedroom blew up
8. Fell asleep watching TV on my husbands laptop (in bed) as a result of said broken TV


8 things I look forward to

1. Thanksgiving with the Downer family
2. My sister Diana coming to town to visit for Thanksgiving!
3. Seeing Diana's new baby Jessica
4. Going to Wisconsin to visit Andy's family for Christmas
5. Being done with Christmas shopping
6. Going to Natalie's dance class on Monday
7. The new season of Burn Notice starting in January
8. Getting a new TV


8 things on my wish list
1. Books 5 & 6 of The Great and Terrible series by Chris Stewart
2. The new Nickelback CD
3. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
4. New Lord of the Rings DVD's (dang kids)
5. The Office DVD's
6. Dustbuster
7. A new toaster
8. A trillion dollars


8 People I tag

Yeah, I'd rather not.

No comments: