Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pay It Forward

Okay, this is from Karen Scott, a friend of mine from church. We'll see, eh?

A very good friend had this tag up on her blog. I am anxiously awaiting my prize! So now it's my turn to host the game. Here we go! I am unlucky when it comes to winning contests...How lucky are you? I double dare you to accept this challenge. Here are the tagging instructions: The first three people to respond to this post will get something from me! You'll have to tell me what it is I can do for you because I can't come up with much off the top of my head - but I'll make it good! The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog. Thanks Karen!

1 comment:

The Ellis Fam said...

hey it's been a while since you've writen. i hope everything is going ok and hope to here from you soon.