Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tattoo

So its been a while since I've posted - I can't really use the excuse that I've been busy...just lazy. So here's a little update.

First off, a little something cute: The other day I was getting the kids ready for a bath. Natalie loves playing with tattoos and is well known for having many plastered all over her body. I don't really know where she gets them from - she did get a coloring book for Christmas that had a few pages of tattoos in it. Anyway, this particular day I had found out that they had played in the tattoos - I found little papers all over their bedroom floor. Tyler had been running around in his undies all morning. So they are getting ready for a bath and Tyler takes off his undies and is climbing into the bathtub and this is what I see:


and I just LAUGHED and LAUGHED! Yes, that is a monkey tattoo right above his butt. I hadn't seen it all morning because his undies covered it up. So I went and got the camera and took a picture. Well anytime I take a picture of the kids, they want to see it right away. Tyler seemed a little confused that I was taking a picture of his butt and when I showed him the picture, he got a really serious look on his face. Then he tried to turn around to look at his butt to see the tattoo. Apparently he didn't know it was there either! I can just imagine Natalie putting a tattoo on Tyler while he was sleeping. Oh my gosh it was so funny.

The other day I hosted Family Home Evening at my house for my family. Only Dennis, Stephanie, Will, Leigh Ann and the kids showed up. But we still had a good time. We had sandwiches for dinner, had a simple lesson, and then had some delicious dessert. I guess it was good that more people didn't show up because I have such a small house! But I'm glad those that showed up came. Hopefully next time more can make it.

Andy applied for a manager position at the Ritz-Carlton and we are so anxious waiting to see if he got the job. He is very well qualified and is the best candidate (as far as we are concerened)...but you never know. So we are keeping our fingers crossed.

That's it for now. I'll do some more updates later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so funny!!! it is like someone placed it there on purpose. NOt like a kids was just putting it on. Way to take a photo