Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's A Girl!

We found out last week that we are having a little girl! Well if it does turn out to be a boy then I feel sorry for him - you know what I mean.

Natalie is very excited about me having a girl - I think she would have been disappointed if it would have been a boy! Both Natalie and Tyler love to "kiss the baby" (kissing my tummy). They are both so sweet and I know they will do well once the baby is here.

So far all is well - except for the fact that I am getting fat, have to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night then can't get back to sleep, and that I have a "lazy hip". Every time I get pregnant I get this pinched nerve in one of my hips and it drives me crazy. I have trouble bending over and occasionally my hip just kind of gives out on me. Yikes! But the baby is doing well - we haven't quite chosen a name yet. We just can't seem to find one we both like. Luckily we have a few months still to decide.

Here are some pictures of the little one!

3 comments:

Mike and Lisa said...

Yeah..how exciting!! Congrats!

The Ellis Fam said...

that's so great. I've heard that it is girl season lately. there are so many more girls that i know of coming or have just reacently come which means it will be so easy to shop for. which let's face it, girls always are eaiest and funnest to shop for.

Trisha said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How fun. I am so excited for you. Hope you are feeling well.